Book with Air France to Benefit from the Best Deals, Reservations
Air France is a top-class French Airline dedicated to bringing you the best of air travel. Our dedicated team is continuously looking for ways to improve your travel experience and increase overall customer satisfaction.
- We highly value our passengers and We are always here for them whenever they call us.
- We also offer huge discounts, promotions, and deals to make your travel pocket-friendly.
- We’re internationally renowned in the aviation industry for our devotion to our customers.
Air France makes your Journey Fun and Hassle-free
- Promotions discounts, and amazing Air France Deals to help you lower the cost of travel, and make your trip economical and pocket-friendly.
- 24/7 Air France Customer Service ready to serve you at a moment’s notice.
- Top-class inflight services. We also offer all sorts of flight entertainment, from magazines to the latest movies. Our meals are specially curated to your preferences.
- We want you to have a Seamless Travel. Our direct flights take the shortest routes to the final destination. In the case of connecting flights, we never let our waiting times exceed 1 hour.
- Booking tickets is a tedious process. We’ve simplified it for you. With a single call on the Air France Phone Number, you can immediately book your tickets.
- Our flight luxuries are unparalleled. We also offer best-in-class quality and service.
- All our business class passengers move through special lanes for faster check-ins and priority security checks to speed up your travel.
- Your safety and security are paramount to us. Our aircraft are fitted with the latest safety equipment, undergo regular servicing and check-ups, and are driven by highly experienced pilots.
We’re Always There for You
Air France is dedicated to providing you an exceptional flying experience. We’re working constantly to better our services and quality. We’ll keep you informed throughout your travel. We’ll let you know in case of any delays, or changes in flying plans. During your flight, you can depend on our air-staff for all your needs and concerns. Our in-flight staff is well-trained, educated, and experienced. They can even handle medical situations, and provide aid with special needs.
Stay Connected with Air France ’s In-flight Wi-Fi
Air France has recently launched its very own in-flight Wi-fi Service called Air France Connect. Under the new Wi-fi scheme, passengers can access blazingly fast internet services during their flight. This service is currently offered via 3 passes:
- Stream Pass: This is the most premium internet pass. With the Stream pass, you can access high-speed internet during your flight at a one-time charge of 30 Euros.
- Surf Pass: This pass allows you the surf the internet, send emails, and a lot more. The charges for the surf pass range between 3 to 8 Euros depending on the distance of your trip.
- Message Pass: Under this, the passengers can use all major messaging application during their flight. They can also visit the Air France ’s official website to manage their bookings.
If you wish to use in-flight Wi-fi, you can get in touch with Air France Customer Service. We’ll be happy to help you out.
How to make Air France Reservations?
If you wish to travel with Air France , it is best to make a reservation with us in advance. Booking in advance will help you get the best Air France Deals, and effectively lower your ticket price.
Air France Reservation Process is quite simple:
- Just call us on Air France Phone Number, and our executive will immediately answer you.
- Confirm your flying date, destination, and other required details with us.
- The Air France Customer Service executive will process your booking, and you’ll instantly receive a ticket confirmation on your e-mail.
Are you worried about High Ticket Prices?
Ticket price is the biggest expense during travel. Air France regularly holds promotional campaigns to make your trips more affordable.
- LA PREMIÈRE DUO: Specially designed for couples, under this offer you can enjoy the privileges of premium travel at discounted rates. Not only will you and your partner get discounts on flight tickets, but you’ll also get to special offers on hotel bookings, car rentals from our partners.
- Beat the Heat: Air France Deals for summer are designed for you get away from the hot and humid climate, and have a fun budget-friendly get-away in the hills or at the beaches.
- Festive Special: On every major festival, we also introduce special promotional deals for you to have economical travel back home, or to major vacation spots in the US.
Air France ’s Cabin Service
When you do an Air France Booking, you’re offered 3 cabin choices. Each has its own unique features and price.
Our Economy cabin is different for both long haul and short haul flights. The long-haul economy seat is currently available on all Air France aircraft and includes winged headrests, a touchscreen monitor equipped with AVOD, an interactive entertainment system, and a personal telephone.
Alcohol including Champagne is available on all flights. If you a particular liquor preference, you can request our cabin crew, and we’ll make it available for you if possible.
The Short and Medium Haul flights have similar features but a different seating arrangement. Air France is the only to offer winged headrests on short-haul and medium-haul flights. Snacks are served on Shorter flights while the medium length flights have a full three-course meal.
Know how to Upgrade Your Seat for Additional Comfort
In case you want extra space, you can upgrade to the Seat Plus+ which provides additional seat width, and more leg room. Please contact Air France customer care if you wish to upgrade to Seat+. The recently released New Economy product features:
- Slimline Seats with an inch of extra legroom
- Wider Tables
- Universal Electrical Sockets
- Retractable armrest
- Winged Leather headrests
- More Storage Space
- HD 10-inch TV Screen with a USB port, and headphones
Air France Reservations for the economy product are the most affordable in its class and offer the best value for money.
Premium Economy Product
The Premium Economy class is available on select long haul flights. As of now the Boeing 777-200ER, 777-300ER, Airbus A340-300, and Airbus A330-200 are the only aircraft where you can choose the premium economy cabin.The Cabin has a seating arrangement of 2-4-2, with a 38” pitch and a 123-degree reclining shell seats. You also get an adjustable headrest, 10.4-inch TV touchscreen, a personal reading lamp, universal power ports, and adjustable seat leg rests.
The Seats on the Premium Economy offer 40% more space, 20% more width and 20% more legroom. The passengers flying in this cabin benefit from:
- Double baggage allowance
- Priority airport services
- Lounge access
- Additional Mileage on our Frequent Flyer Program
- Once you’re in the flight, you get Sennheiser noise-canceled headphones, a kit that includes socks, eye mask, toothbrush, toothpaste, and earplugs.
- Better Blankets and cushions
- Improved footrest
- Instant Air France Bookings when you call our customer service.
- Also, An improved meal service, with a secondary hot meal, served with ice-cream
- In-flight liquor and snacks.
Air France ’s Business Class
This is Air France ’s premium offering, designed by Mark Collins of Design Investment, who has specialized in high-end design and branding. The cabin has a layout of 1-2-1m and features lie-flat seats with can recline up to 2 meters. It also features a brand new 16-inch screen, that is quite similar to a tablet, with over 1000 hours of entertaining programs.
The seats on this cabin can be turned into a fully flat bed when you recline it by 180 degrees. It has a touchscreen remote, a privacy screen, and duvet with XXL feather down pillow.
Air France International Hubs and Flights
Air France started operating 85 years ago, in 1933. Headquartered in Tremblay-en-France, the is the official Flag Carrier of France. Air France Serves 36 destinations in France and over 165 destinations globally.
All our international flights originate from Paris-Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport. We currently operate from 6 major hubs:
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
- Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Orly Airport
- Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport
- Marseille Provence Airport
- Nice Côte d’Azur Airport
Don’t wait any longer! Fly with us Today!
Book your tickets with Air France for a happy, and rewarding flying experience. Air France guarantees the best price, deals, and excellent customer experience. We dedicated to providing an exceptional flying experience to all its passengers. Air France Bookings are simple, easy and affordable. If you wish to fly with us, simply dial the Air France Phone Number @ +1-888-404-0001.