Seize the best Offers with Scandinavian Airlines Deals!
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) is Northern Europe’s leading airline with more than 800 daily flights to 123 destinations in Scandinavia, Europe, the U.S., and Asia.
Along with an extensive loyalty program, Euro Bonus, SAS offers a wide range of innovative travel solutions in order to make our customers travel as time efficient and smooth as possible.
SAS makes life easier for people who travel frequently to, from and within Scandinavia by offering smooth, attractively priced flights for those traveling on business and those traveling privately.
In addition to airline operations, activities at SAS include ground handling services, technical maintenance, and air cargo services.
Are you searching for the lowest price on Scandinavian Airlines Cheap Flight Tickets Booking for your next holiday with family and friends?
Then you have come to the right place! We offer you the cheapest flights for your desired route in a flash.
What do you need to do? Simply enter in your preferred destinations and select from the list of Scandinavian Airlines Cheap Flight Tickets Booking available which route, time and number of stops is most convenient for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your Scandinavian Airlines Flight to destinations worldwide.
Do you want to know who we really are at Scandinavian airlines?
- Scandinavian Airlines, usually known as SAS, is the flag carrier of:
- Norway, and
- Denmark, which together forms mainland Scandinavia.
- SAS is an abbreviation of the company’s full name, Scandinavian Airlines System or legally Scandinavian Airlines System Denmark–Norway–Sweden.
- Part of the SAS Group and headquartered at the SAS Frösundavik Office Building in Solna, Sweden.
- Our airline operates 157 aircraft to 123 destinations.
- Scandinavian airlines main hub is at Copenhagen-Kastrup Airport, with connections to over 50 cities in Europe.
SAS Cargo is an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Scandinavian Airlines and our main office is at Copenhagen Airport.
Major Hubs of Scandinavian Airways
- Copenhagen Airport
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Oslo Airport, Gardermoen
- Helsinki Airport
- Bergen Airport
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport
The top international sectors of Scandinavian Airlines include:
- Hongkong to Copenhagen
- Copenhagen to Hongkong
- Beijing to Copenhagen
- Copenhagen to London
- Copenhagen to Shanghai
- Shanghai to Copenhagen
- London to Copenhagen
- Reykjavik to Copenhagen
- Copenhagen to Reykjavik
On calling on our Scandinavian Airlines reservation phone number +1-888-404-0001, our customer care executives will give you all the information about the various cabins that we offer you when you choose to fly with us.
We at Scandinavian airlines customer service offer you the following seat booking classes namely:
One. SAS Business:
- SAS Business is our business class seating on long-haul flights.
- On reserving this seat, Our Scandinavian airlines customer service executives will offer you wide sleeper seats which will provide you with the comfort you need on a long-haul flight.
- The Airbus A330s and upgraded A340s seating is 1-2-1 on seats that convert into 196–202 centimeters (77–80 in) flatbeds, with power sockets and 15 inches (380 mm) entertainment screen.
- On the single A340 that has not yet been upgraded, seating is 2-2-2 that converts into angled beds.
Two. SAS Plus:
- Scandinavian airlines offer you SAS plus for premium economy class. When it comes to intercontinental flights, we offer you seating that is 2-3-2 on widebodies.
- The seats offered on SAS Plus are wider than those in the SAS Go section.
- On European flights, SAS Plus tickets include the following:
- a meal,
- a double checked-in baggage allowance,
- access to lounges and
- fast track security at the airport.
- The SAS Plus passengers are seated at the front of the aircraft and passengers can choose their seat at booking for free, but the seats there are otherwise the same as the SAS Go seats.
- We introduced a two-class system in June 2013. The business class was eliminated from Intra-European Flights.
Three. SAS Go:
- This SAS Go, or economy class offers 3-3 seating on intracontinental flights, and 2-4-2 on the A330s and A340s.
- SAS offers free coffee & tea to GO passengers on short-haul services, except very short flights like Bergen-Stavanger or Stockholm-Visby.
- We serve meals to all passengers on long-haul flights.
Four. SAS Go Light:
- SAS Go Light is a variant of SAS Go where no checked luggage is included.
- Tickets are sold in the same booking class as SAS Go and are other than the luggage allowance differences identical.
- As of December 14, 2017, SAS Go Light is available on both European and Long-haul flights.
- It is not available on flights within the Nordic countries.
- SAS Go Light is aimed at competing with low-cost carriers for those who travel with hand luggage only.
- Extra luggage allowance for Euro Bonus Silver, Gold, and Diamond members does not apply on SAS Go Light tickets and is only valid for Euro Bonus Pandion members.
Do you wish to know about the Scandinavian airlines services that you can avail as our esteemed customer?
On calling on our Scandinavian airlines booking helpline number +1-888-404-0001, our customer care representative will give you all the detailed information about the services that you can enjoy with us on choosing our airline services.
Fingerprint biometric identification
- In 2006, SAS Sweden launched a new biometric system which was to be used throughout Sweden.
- Do you wish to know how we go about this procedure of identification?.
- We record passenger fingerprints for security purposes.
- And these are later on matched to their respective checked baggage
- This new technology is e phased in at all the airports served by SAS, although the use of the system is voluntary for passengers.
- The system was introduced in Norway.
Welcome, Euro Bonus!
- You must be curious to know what this really is?
- Euro Bonus is Scandinavian Airlines’ frequent flyer program.
- In this program, members earn points on all SAS flights as well as on Star Alliance flights
- The Euro Bonus program has more than four million members.
Welcome wireless internet on board while traveling with Scandinavian Airlines
- In May 2018, SAS launched a new high-speed wireless system supplied by Viasat.
- This system is much faster than the one that was previously available and it now enables passengers to stream movies onboard.
- Prior to this SAS only offered wireless internet onboard on 10 of their 737-800 aircraft and on their long-haul aircraft.
- Wireless internet is free for Euro bonus Gold and Diamond members as well as for those traveling in SAS Plus or Business.
- Otherwise, Passenger also can purchase a wireless internet with the help of Euro Bonus points or for a small fee.
Our services at Scandinavian Airlines are passenger oriented
When you choose to fly with us by ringing a bell on our Scandinavian Airlines reservations number, you get-
- The first thing that we will offer you in order to give you a warm welcome will be a wonderful drink which will be soothing to your taste buds.
- After the cordial welcome drinks, we at Scandinavian airlines customer service will provide you with the best quality meals which will be offered in between.
- Our airlines will take care of you ever need, and query in a very fine way.
We offer delicious food when you call the Scandinavian airlines reservation number +1-888-404-0001. Business class passengers enjoy fine wine during their flight journey. This serves as the cherry on the topping.
- Hurry up! Why wait any longer? When you can choose the best offers from a wide range of air ticketing deals provided to you at Scandinavian airlines deals. Book an air ticket with our airlines today and enjoy a comfortable, easy, and hassle-free air travel with your family, and friends. Grab your phone and feel free to ring a bell on Scandinavian airlines phone number +1-888-404-0001.